Sunday, March 15, 2009

♥ Don't take him away from me ♥

Dear God watch over this love
and keep him safe from harm
give him days of sunshine
till I hold him in my arms.
Help him to fully understand
that things happen for a reason
nothing stays the same they change like the seasons.
May he always remember why
I give him my love
he's one of your creations
sent from the heavens above.
I thank you God
for this wonderful man
I pray that someday he
might touch my hand.
As you know dear God
he's so far away
but he lives in my heart
and on my mind everyday.
So please take care of him
till our hands can touch
I need and appreciate him
I love him so much
and please my Dear God
don't take him away from me!!

4 comments:

  1. waaaa...
    sweetnyee...
    sofi jiwang..
    wekkx!!;p

    wish ur relationship long lasting dearie..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sesekali jiwang pe salahnyeee...
    beruntung ooo die dpt ak..haha ;p

    dilaaaa..thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh kaum muda yakuza?? mane tahu pasal za8??

    ReplyDelete